Hisense HP100 | Party Rocker
The Hisense Party Rocker Speaker (HP100) is likely one of the best “out there” pieces of tech I have used from the brand to date. The company aims to provide high-end music playback through this giant portal speaker they call the Hisense Party Rocker.
Hisense has also packed this speaker with a hefty built-in battery that provides up to 15 hours of playback depending on your volume and lighting presets. Given our current state of loadshedding, I found myself using the Hisense Party Rocker Speaker quite often, especially at night when the loadshedding hit me at 8 pm. There was nothing better than filling the room with some soothing soundtracks as I sat there thinking about all the ways I could burn Eskom down.
The Hisense Party Rocker Speaker also came in handy during some family functions when I had to fill the air with some background music while we braaid and enjoyed each other’s company. Over the past few weeks, this Hisense Party Rocker Speaker has slowly become more like an essential piece of tech in my home than something I would occasionally use. This was surprising to me as I didn’t even think a speaker like this would be so versatile.
- 4 pieces of 2500mA batteries, support up to 15 hours of fun time, never stop rocking.
- Built-in 300W all-round speakers greatly amplify your entertainment with powerful, booming bass.
- Dynamic light shows that add up to the mood and make you want to dance.
- Feel free to dance on the beach or chill at the pool, the Hisense party speaker is IPX4 waterproof.
- Charge your phone on the top of the speaker! How convenient is that!
- Car Charge, Built-in FM, Guitar Input, bluetooth 5.0, Vocal Fader… everything you need is in this speaker!
- 5 DJ effects to light up your party.
- AUX/Mic/Guitar/USB connectivity